Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Floorwalkers


The Floorwalkers (originally dubbed Money For Gyros), is a six man band from Columbus, OH. The members are Jonathan Elliott (vocals), Theo Perry (lead guitar), Ben Meinhold (bass), Kerry Henderson (guitars), Tom Lasky (drums), and Todd Hamric (piano/organ). Playing largely as an acoustic band in 2004, they quickly grew in popularity and notoriety playing house parties, college functions, and local venues. More recently though, it is becoming well known of The Floorwalkers' immense love and live energy on the electric stage. They are still fairly new to the scene and do most of their touring throughout Ohio. This video is "Carolyne" from their debut album The Natural Road.

http://www.thefloorwalkers.com/

Smelly Dog

2 comments:

  1. Ay dawg, ay! You got some competition here on the blogfront. Just wait till I start my podcast.

    Sheet I've been into lately: new Kanye (no joke, I'm a sucker for this asshole's music), the Humms, Willie Nelson's Stardust, Curren$y, Bibio, Miracle Fortress, et al.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Word, I' ll give them a listen. I think this band is missing something or they need to tighten up just a bit. I'm not quite sure what it is yet.

    ReplyDelete